All services are available for women, children, and men, and are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Women’s Resources offers individual and group counseling to victims of domestic and/or sexual abuse. These services are also available to family members who are affected by the abuse or violence - this can include:
- Child and Teen witnesses to violence
- Parents of children who have been abused
- Significant others of victims or survivors
The counseling services of the agency embrace the empowerment philosophy. Counselors assist victims in creating safety plans and establishing personal goals.
Support Groups are available on a rolling basis, participants can include:
- Adult victims of domestic violence
- Children of victims of domestic violence
- Children and Teen survivors of domestic or sexual abuse.
- Adult survivors of child sexual abuse
Counseling is offered at ALL Women’s Resources locations