Plant the Town Red 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLANT PICKUP
Contactless Pickup/Delivery: Friday, May 7th
Plants will be available for contact-less curbside pickup on: Friday, May 7, 2021. There will only be one day to pick up the plants so please mark your calendars accordingly. Your online order confirmation lists the pickup location you selected at the time of registration- please follow the pickup times specific to your location. All plants must be picked up on May 7. Please note that this year no additional plants will be available for sale the day of pick up.
Pick Up Instructions:
1. When you arrive to your pickup location, please park as close as possible to the front of the building.
2. Stay in your car! A volunteer will come to you.
3. Inform the volunteer of your name through your car window to confirm your order and pop your trunk.
4. The volunteer will load your items into your trunk.
5. Enjoy your new flowers and stay safe!
If you have any questions, need assistance, or missed your pick up time please contact Melanie Milo, Development Director at 570-424-2093 x119 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All unaccounted for plants will return to our main office in Delaware Water Gap.
Pick Up Times/Locations:
9:00am – 11:00 am American Legion (126 E 5th St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301)
9:00am – 11:00am The Mountain Center (5800 Memorial Blvd, Tobyhanna, PA 18466)
12:00pm – 4:00pm Women’s Resources (225 J Wilson Dr, Delaware Water Gap, PA 18360)